While we are investing in engineering excellence - leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Global Healthcare Consultant (m/f) in Erlangen.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, join us to grow the healthcare advisory services business, globally.
- Siemens Healthineers’ Enterprise Transformation & Advisory Services (ES TA) team helps healthcare providers to adapt to the changing healthcare environment, to improve outcomes while reducing costs. We provide IT-enabled data-driven services around facility design, departmental performance management, and organizational transformation
- With our ecosystem of specialized partners we act as a global team applying strong local expertise. We are engaged with passion and strong methodologies to help providers to achieve their clinical, financial and operational goals - from planning to execution
- As Global Healthcare Consultant, together with the leadership team, you will be responsible for the growth of the consulting business, defining and expanding the service portfolio in strong alignment with local organizations and adjusted to the customer needs in different healthcare systems.
- You support global organic and inorganic strategy development and execution, while managing the project funnel
- You drive high-quality delivery of customer projects using a global team base, supporting the training and qualification of consultants
- Your tasks include expanding and managing the reference customer base for major service offerings and project types, as well as identifying suitable external service partners to expand our partner ecosystem
- You will also be interacting with the Enterprise Operations Services teams to identify opportunities to embed service offerings in long-term partnerships and outsourced services in Radiology and Laboratory Operations and other areas
- Furthermore, you will provide support for the development and integration of new business models, such as risk-benefit sharing or outcomes-based contracting, into complex and long-term partnerships
This position may suit you best, if you have strong experience and consulting expertise in transformation projects in the healthcare provider space.
- You hold a successfull university degree in an economics or business management relevant discipline
- You have a minimum of 8 years’ experience in healthcare, and a min. of 4 years of these as senior consultant / partner in healthcare consulting
- You have a proven, strong track record of acquiring hospital consulting projects
- Experience in leading diverse teams with different cultural and professional backgrounds is one of your core competencies
- You are skilled in recruiting, hiring, and onboarding talents to build a qualified, high-performance transformation & advisory team
- Ideally you have knowledge and experience in change & transformation (e.g. Lean)
- You are fluent in English; German or French would be a plus
About Siemens Healthineers
Siemens Healthineers is the separately managed healthcare business of Siemens AG enabling healthcare providers worldwide to meet their current challenges and to excel in their respective environments. A leader in medical technology, Siemens Healthineers is constantly innovating its portfolio of products and services in its core areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging and in laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine. Siemens Healthineers is also actively developing its digital health services and enterprise services. To help customers succeed in today's dynamic healthcare marketplace, Siemens Healthineers is championing new business models that maximize opportunity and minimize risk for healthcare providers. In fiscal 2016, which ended on September 30, 2016, Siemens Healthineers generated revenue of €13.5 billion and net income of over €2.3 billion and has about 46,000 employees worldwide.