- Meet and exceed direct sales goals
- Develop and close revenue from new accounts
- Identify account business needs and effectively match them to your solutions
- Communicate brand benefits; understand and articulate the value proposition and ROI for various brands including eHealth Week, World of Health IT, ETC, HIMSS Insights journal, HealthTech Wire and HIMSS Communities
- Manage all aspects of the sales process including lead generation, qualification, evaluation, closure and account care
- Manage and track customer engagement through HIMSS established sales processes and systems
- Other related duties as assigned
- Have a demonstrated track record (3+ years) in media selling and a positive "I'll do it" attitude
- A self-starter and a problem solver
- Ability to work independently to achieve specific goals
- Enjoy creating new networks and building new prospect and client contact relationships
- Be comfortable approaching and working with marketing directors, sales directors and agency teams
- Well-developed skills in selling intangible services incl. event sponsorships and digital advertising
- An existing network of deciders and influencers in the Health IT-, Pharma and Life-Sciences markets and other industries where Health IT is of relevance
- Well organized with outstanding presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Effective listener
- Be fluent in English - additional languages are a plus
You will be based in our Berlin office. You will travel from time to time primarily within Europe. We offer a competitive base salary plus a success based commission.
About HIMSS Europe
HIMSS Europe is a voice, advisor and thought leader of transformation through health IT. As an independent organisation with innovation at its heart, HIMSS Europe unites and engages key stakeholders across the health and care ecosystem through events, media, analytics and communities that are focused on helping healthcare systems to define their IT strategies meanwhile supporting the healthcare industry to improve its services.
By offering a high quality, Pan-European platform to collaborate and exchange best practice, news, information and data, HIMSS Europe has a unique breadth and depth of expertise and capabilities to improve the quality, safety and efficiency of health and care and deliver more effective patient outcomes.
Founded in 1961, HIMSS encompasses more than 60,000 members, 600 companies and over one million HIT network of key influencers that drive innovation across the world.